I’m officially published!
I’m extremely happy to report my first official publication. The Financial Times Press (a division of Pearson Education) has recently released a foursquare marketing guidebook I’ve written titled, How to Make Money Marketing Your Business with foursquare.
At only $4.99, (you can get it cheaper on Amazon) it’s a steal. The guidebook is a marketers quick guide and resource for making Foursquare work as a quick and efficient piece to your social media businesses marketing strategy. I walk through all of the basics about how to set up an account, how to create an effective foursquare strategy, how to spread your foursquare special, ect.
A quick summary for incorporating Foursquare to your social media marketing and purchasing this guide would be:
With less than one hour of work on Foursquare, marketers can see results that are immediate, impactful to the bottom line, and measurable.
I hope you’ll be able to check it out. I’m proud to have had the opportunity to release this guide and I’m confident that if you find my content and RTM posts interesting, you’ll certainly find value in this ebook.
Here’s what I talk about:
- Full understanding of what geolocation tools, like foursquare, are.
- Full understanding of why marketers should be using Foursquare to promote their products.
- The most effective tips on how to use foursquare for marketing purposes.
- How to get your business up and fully marketing using foursquare in under one hour.
- How to cross promote foursquare efforts on Twitter and Facebook.
- What makes a successful Foursquare marketing strategy
- Much more, but I can’t give it all away here
If you end up purchasing the foursquare marketing guide, please let me know your feedback. Thanks so much for all of your support.
Scott S. Bishop is editor for Real Time Marketer and a marketing strategist with a specialty in social media. He is an avid blogger and active across the net. He is @thescottbishop on Twitter